Saturday, February 27, 2016

Bible Quiet Book: Noah's Ark

Well, it's been awhile since I posted here. I know... I'm sorry. Life got really busy for us for a time, but we are settled into routine again and I am starting to clean off the projects piled on my desk. One of those projects is to finish blogging about my Bible quiet book and to share my templates with you.

So here comes another great page . . . Noah's Ark!


This was the last page I did and it was one of the easiest. I have access to some really cute, really cheap hand crocheted animals here, so I didn't bother creating any animals for the inside of the Ark. My kids LOVE this page...


Here are the templates I created for the page... pretty basic stuff. My husband had a great suggestion for installing the zipper on the Ark. I actually just sewed it to the back of my fabric and then cut the slit for the zipper after stitching it all the way around. It worked great!

NoahArk1
NoahArk2

For the life of me, I cannot find the original coloring sheet that inspired my design of this page. I have it pinned on my Pinterest board here, but it doesn't take me directly to the picture anymore. Hope you enjoy these templates!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly