Monday, February 29, 2016

Bible Quiet Book: Armor of God

Well, this is my last blog post about my Bible quiet book! I'm glad you came along with me on this journey, and I hope you are inspired to make your own sometime soon.

The last page we'll look at is the Armor of God. I saw a lot of ideas on the internet for this particular theme, but I still chose to create my own template.

This was one of my last pages, and I must say I was getting a little lazy and hurried in my production. I ended up mostly gluing the pieces together and not doing much sewing. However, I've already had some issues with the pieces coming apart, so I encourage you to take the time to do it right. Just a few well placed stitches can make a huge difference on the long-term durability of the pieces.



Here are my templates.

Here are the coloring pages I used to make my templates. I used the pieces of armor I liked best from a couple different coloring pages.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly