Saturday, February 27, 2016

Bible Quiet Book: Rahab and the Spies

Hello again! Yes, I'm going all out on the posts today. :)

I'm excited to share with you this next quiet book page. Again, I saw no ideas on the internet for this, so just created my own template from a coloring page. (Have I mentioned how helpful coloring pages were to me for creating this whole project? They were invaluable, which is why I always try to share the ones that helped me. You can either use the templates I created from them or use the coloring pages to make your own designs!)

So here is my Rahab and the spies page.


She can hide the spies under the straw on the roof.


All hidden! They can escape out the window with the red cord. 


I didn't include templates for simple things like the moon and the torch. They were pretty easy to design and make on your own. Here are my templates.


Here is the coloring page

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about this page!! And thanks for posting your templates. Would love to use it for my Bible Quiet Book Project. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly