Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Bible Quiet Book: the Nativity

Okay, these pages I did not design. Some other great gal already did the work of designing this template before me. You can get these great free templates here.

I modified her project for a quiet book (her original application was a cute Advent calendar). I created backgrounds of sky and land and I modified the stable to make it a bit more substantial. Here are the finished pages, just to inspire you!

Here is the two page spread.



These two pages probably took the most time of any of my pages (approximately 3 weeks to complete). There are a lot of little pieces and I hand sewed all of them. However, they were worth the extra work as they turned out quite detailed and beautiful.

I hope you give these pages a try. They are a significant contribution to the Bible quiet book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly