Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Magnesium Helped Heal my Cavities


I know, I know. If you search long enough, you can find hundreds of posts about the latest and greatest health breakthrough. "Take this and it will solve all your health problems," they all seem to claim. Well, I give my testimony simply as a suggestion to others who might be struggling with cavities in their teeth. Perhaps this will help you as it did me.

I've traditionally had excellent teeth throughout my growing up years. I was late in my twenties before I had my first cavity and it was only a minor one at that. But during my fourth pregnancy, I started having significant pain in my back molars and sure enough, a glance back there confirmed my suspicions: I had cavities. Cavities in pregnancy are not uncommon, but that was of little comfort at the time.

After researching the issue for a bit, I decided to try to heal my cavities naturally before running to a dentist. Studies show that many people are deficient in magnesium, and since magnesium is one of the key minerals for strong bones (and teeth), I decided to try taking a quality magnesium supplement. After a week on the magnesium, my cavities cleared up on their own! After I had my baby, I went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. She told me my teeth were in excellent condition.

And this was not an isolated event. I've since had some cavities return (when I was not taking the magnesium) and I easily cleared up my problem by returning to the supplement. I do not pretend to believe that this will solve everyone's teeth problems, but it's worth trying if you are suffering from cavities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly