Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Dollhouse Quiet Book: Part 3

Hello again, everyone! Here is my final post for the dollhouse quiet book I made for my daughter awhile ago. 

Here are the pages for her wardrobe and bedroom. I got many of the ideas for this page here. The rest, I made up on my own. I made the wardrobe extra big to allow for more outfits to be added later.


You can't see it in the picture, but there is a removable pillow tucked under the blanket on the bed. The teddy bear is also removable.


Also, from that same website I got the idea to make a garden page and swimming pool page. Only, I made my garden page very different from the one featured there. You can look at the original idea here. My little girl loves to make her doll meander down the stone path, stopping here and there to admire and water the pretty flowers and look at the insects. 


And this swimming pool page is a big hit with her as well!


Here is the back cover. I decided to hint of living the country life, so I added a cow in a pasture scene.

I hope you enjoyed seeing these ideas! I'm very pleased with how the whole book turned out and so is my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly