Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Dollhouse Quiet Book: Part 2

Here are the next few pages in the dollhouse quiet book I made for my daughter.

This is the living room and office pages I designed. There were no templates for these, so I used a couple of coloring pages to give me ideas for size, proportions, etc. My daughter especially loves taking the pillows on and off the couch!



These next couple of pages are the laundry room and bathroom, both of which I did use templates for. You can find the template for the laundry room here. I had to shrink the template for my purposes, and I added the accessories like the broom, dust pan, etc.


 This is the link for the bathroom template. My little girl loves this page as well.



I hope these pages inspire you to keep thinking creatively!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly