Saturday, March 21, 2015

Update on Bible Quiet Book

So, I'm excited to share with you that I finally made it this week to the fabric store. My friend and I are both making quiet books, so she and I went downtown to a store that she really likes.

There, I bought all sorts of fun stuff and I am so excited about the ideas for some of my pages.


Look at all those lovely, bright colors!

I think I bought way too much felt for just this project, but that's okay. I have several other quiet books I want to make, so I'll have some for those as well. It was hard for me to estimate how much I'd use.

I'm still working on my templates, so I'm not yet ready to start cutting. But progress has been made and I can't wait to continue. Stay with me folks; this will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly