Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Toddler Quiet Book: Part 1



So I thought I'd finally share a project I made a couple years back for my third-born's second birthday. My goal for this quiet book was to make it with as few pieces that could fall out as possible. (I was getting tired of keeping track of the many pieces to the other quiet books I've made.) I was fairly successful. The only things that fall out now are the paintbrush from the page shown below and some hair accessories on a page that I'll show you another day.

All of my kids love this artist page so much. It's such a simple idea but it fosters so much creativity on the part of the children.


I'm hoping to use this clock page as an educational tool when my children are old enough to start telling time.


I'm looking forward to sharing my other pages with you in the posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly