Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Another Christmas Sneak-Peak

So, we moved to a new house about 8 months ago. Now, that my husband and I are starting to turn our attention to Advent and Christmas decorating, my husband noted that we now have a lovely fireplace and mantel to decorate. The other day he told me it would be a shame to have such a nice mantel and not have stockings to hang up on there. (You see, we never had stockings for the kids before since we never had a good place to hang them.)

So, guess what? Yep, on top of everything else, I am now feverishly working on felt Christmas stockings for the kids.


I kept the design very simple and they aren't taking long to make. I just need to decide if I want to personalize them or not...


Stay tuned to find out how they turned out in the end and to see our decorated mantel with all the trimmings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly